Ufone once more offers their SIM Lagao supply (SIM Reactivation offer) for those customers United Nations agency failed to use their SIM from sixty days (2 Months). Once reactivation of Ufone SIM, the subscribers will get 3000 MBs free Ufone net, Ufone to Ufone and PTCL free SMS and free Minutes for voice calls. This free supply will be availed with none recharge or easy load of Ufone.
To avail this supply, someone has got to insert its Ufone sim that has not been used from December 2018 and recharge his card. Once recharging, dial “5000” that is subscription code or it may also be activated by causation SMS by writing SIM and causation to 5000. The services are activated at intervals 2 hours of dialing or causation a message. To activate this supply ten paise and Tax are charged.
The short code for Ufone sim Lagao offer is *5000#.To get back its older users to the network, Ufone has introduced SIM Lagao supply. With Ufone SIM Lagao supply 2019 get pleasure from Free Minutes, MBs and SMS for sixty Days. Those entire customers United Nations agency haven’t used their sim for thirty days will avail this supply.
With Ufone SIM Lagao supply 2019 get pleasure from Free Incentives for next sixty Days
This supply is completely free. All you would like to try and do is simply activate the sim that you just don’t have used for thirty days. Then dial *5000# and you’ll get 6000 free SMS, minutes and MBs. Users can get fifty on-net minutes, 50 SMS, fifty MBs daily for consequent sixty days.
- U-U and PTCL minutes: 6000
- SMS: 6000
- Mobile Internet: 6000 MB
How to Avail the Offer:
- Users will avail this supply by dialing *5000#
- This supply is totally free. All you’ve got to try and do is simply activate the thirty days inactive SIM.
Terms and Conditions:
- Customers will avail the supply by dialling a short-code *5000# freed from price (FOC).
- Upon subscription, customers can get fifty (On-net Min, MBs, SMS) but upon usage of Rs. five can award further fifty (On-net Min, MBs, SMS). These resources can have validity of one period of time
- After expiry/consumption of resources client are charged as per his/her tariff arrange.
- MBs will be used on each 2G/3G/4G network subject to phone and network coverage.
- This could be a restricted time supply.